PIECES & PARTS:
Is an original, independent Short Film by Writer/Producer/Director Kerry Hower and Writer/Producer Elizabeth Allen. The screenplay was written and will be directed by Kerry Hower. The current pre-production trailer you see here was created to promote the project prior to the actual production trailer that will be filmed after casting is completed.
Pieces & Parts is a SAG Contracted Low Budget Production
GET READY TO BE UNCOMFORTABLE!
PIECES & PARTS is going to make you uncomfortable from the beginning to the end. It’s not for the weak or the timid. It’s full of suspense, mystery, surprises, terror and you’ll be on the edge of your seat the entire film. You’ll constantly be trying to guess whats coming next. Then there’s the terror filled ending that will leave audiences wanting more. And MORE is exactly what’s coming. This is just a few scenes from the FEATURE SCREENPLAY that we hope to make from this.
Pieces & Parts is a Psychological Thriller about a troubled teen girl named Angel. With her father, Dr. Kline along as a willing participant, they lure sexual predators off the internet to their home. The promise is something taboo, The reality is a night filled with terror. An experience that will end very badly indeed. But… there’s an FBI agent, Jake Hoffman. He’s out there investigating the disappearances of all these men. His reckless obsession to find his only link to these men “Angel” and solve the mystery will eventually lead him to discover firsthand what Angel and the good Doctor have been up too.
What’s our angle:
To produce a short psychological thriller with Hollywood-caliber production value on an indie film production budget.
We’re currently in the pre-production phase, casting professional talent from Hollywood (TBA Press Release) and assembling a phenomenal crew. The crew includes Director/Producer Kerry Hower, Producer Elizabeth Allen, Director of Photography Nathin Butler and his team at beat.productions.com, Joy Millana, 1stAD with 9 years of Hollywood experience, Charese Mongiello, Script Supervisor extraordinaire, Janice Johnson, Special Effects and Sean Carter, Storyboard Artist.
DON’T BE ONE OF ANGEL’S VICTIMS, HELP OUT!
We didn’t come to Indiegogo empty-handed! What we’ve already got:
- An experienced, professional production staff.
- Cameras, lights and production equipment.
- All post-production, including editing, sound and music score.
We Need Your HELP to make this a reality…here’s what we need:
- Your contribution will go DIRECTLY toward production costs, i.e., location costs, props, payroll, food, accommodations, special effects makeup etc. etc. Everyone who is hired as talent or crew is under contract and gets paid for their services. Not what they deserve to get paid but they took on this indie production because they believe in it. The producers and director are taking NO up-front payment, and will only make money if and when the film does.
What you get in return:
- Join a creative team committed to bringing an exciting, original thriller to the screen! And your support makes you a member of the Pieces & Parts family.
- The coolest perks we could think of (see perks on indiegogo campaign).
Want something else for your contribution? Let us know!
- PIECES & PARTS is the kind of story that carries wide, mainstream audience appeal. Potential markets include theatrical, television, DVD and streaming distribution. Who doesn’t love a good psychological thriller.
- The filmmakers have a successful track record in writing, producing and directing. This may be a low-budget indie, but it’s far from an amateur production.
- Our plan is to promote the film heavily by submitting it to the TOP TEAR Film Festivals across the USA. The goal is WIN several festival awards and to find the funding to make the FEATURE FILM.
SO HELP SUPPORT AN INDIE FILM by DONATING!
Even the smallest of contributions are appreciated. But if you’re cash-strapped, you can still make a difference! Help us get the word out, share this post and link on your fb and twitter pages etc.
THANKS YOU VERY MUCH!